Before enrolling in the Authentic Pilates Education teacher training course, please contact the studio for an appointment for an interview.
After your interview you will be sent a link to the enrollment form. Please complete the form and submit within 24 hours.
* Application Checklist *
- Prior to commencing the course is 25 hours of Pilates training in the Authentic (Classical) Method (unless otherwise approved).
- Completed Enrolment Agreement (Also required for Bridge Program)
- 1 professional, 1 personal reference letter (Also required for Bridge Program)
- Deposit made payable to APENZ by transfer.
- Brief resume detailing educational experience & work experience, including references from employers and/or industry colleagues in verification of your experience
IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE:
You are required to provide a declaration as to any pre-existing conditions, prior injury, or limitations, which may potentially impact your participation in the APENZ teacher training program. You must detail any hospitalisations or surgeries you have had in the last 5 years, together with dates. Please also attach a physicians’ note if there are ‘warnings,’ associated with your medications, and/or there are any potential physical/mental/pre-existing conditions which could impact or limit participation in the Program.
You can click here to REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE.